The Beauty Of Failure


As a child, I pursued what I wanted with literally zero fear. Perhaps it was the lack of external expectation or my determined spirit to stop at nothing. Either way it was an experience of unquenched fire. But life happened so I stilled for a moment. And in that moment everything I had known of suddenly shifted beneath my feet and I no longer could pursue the unknown with the courage that I had earlier. Small changes scared me for nothing was familiar. 

But even in that uncertainty, by God’s grace, I dug small steps to fulfil dreams that were always at the back of my head. Even though I wasn’t and still am not conventionally successful at it, I find comfort in knowing that despite falling, there is no failure but only learned experiences and life lessons. While I constantly wish that I have the courage to do more, sometimes a moment of retrospection is needed to appreciate the progress in our lives however trivial it might be. So then, let us find beauty to what we are as we strive to become what we could be.

Comments

Popular Posts