Change and Hope

They say that change begins with you, but they don’t tell you how and that’s when things start to get really confusing. Although there is motivation, there is no clear path to help you to streamline things. At least that was the case for me when I wanted to change as a person. 

Thankfully it became clearer once I started moving in the way I was meant to proceed in. Perhaps the journey is not alike for everyone, but the key fundamentals still remain the same. The permanency of core principles, that enables the eye to look past what’s seen. The permanency of hope. 

While it might sound super cliche and extremely overrated, I believe that the reason we live each day with any sort of will power is because we have some sort of hope within us. It is hope that helps us get through the dark days and nights and hope that reiterates us with fullness when it comes to trusting anything or anyone. 

Because if it’s one thing I’ve learnt, it’s that as much as change is dynamic, in the same way, hope is unwavering should you find reason enough to pursue it deeply and intentionally. And so when it comes to balancing the change that you create, remember that there is always hope on the other side so don’t be afraid to trust the process when you are changing and impacting the world around you, for though you may fall 7 times, you will rise the 8th time. 

PS: This piece was when I finalised Charlotte Pourquoi’s design after changing her design 50 times. But I’m glad that I stuck it out and trusted the process. Now she is an inspiration of change to me.

Comments

Popular Posts